OUR VISION & MISSION -
- To impart innovative and global education.
- To promote academic excellence and total development of each student: spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical.
- To provide an environment in which every student can discover and realize his full potential.
- To develop lifelong learners, who value themselves, contribute to the society and succeed in this challenging world.
- To promote health and wellness for all the students and staff..
- To develop students with active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their beliefs.
SCHOOL AIMS AND OBJECTIVES -
- To maintain high standard of education.
- To nurture a sense of civic, social and moral responsibility.
- To provide the opportunity for every student to acquire and develop the knowledge, skills and understanding.
- To promote creativity, flair, imagination and expression within the curriculum and beyond, in such a way as to encourage the students of the school to explore their own potential.
- To develop the ability to work as part of a team, developing a sensitivity to other peopls needs and points of view.
- To develop the ability to apply knowledge and skills to solve problems and a creative and enquiring mind committed to life-long learning.
- To provide high quality teaching and learning experiences to enable all children to achieve highest possible standards in all areas of the curriculum which is broad, balanced and relevant.